Controller with four doors and eight readers
The EL2800 V2 is a four-door/eight-reader IP-based controller with 10-digit card numbering. Up to 10,000 users and 5,000 offline transactions can be stored on the controller.
The EL2800 V2 has a built-in LAN (not a terminal server which converts RS232 to LAN). As a result, it functions similarly to a PC and can access the internet fully.
The EL2800 V2 is ideal for access control at a flat barrier or a turnstile. It may be tailored to work with the ELID visitor management system to meet the demands of business and residential clients.
- 32-bit Arm Cortex M3 processor
- EM/HID/Mifare/Biometric Reader Support
- Up to 10,000 user IDs and 5,000 offline transactions can be stored.
- Configuration is done via a web browser.
- There are 24 times and ten time zones.
- PIN, PIN + Card, PIN + Card
- Local anti-passback, regional anti-passback, and global anti-passback are all supported.
- Provides both centralized and distributed configuration options.
- On-board, there are eight sensor inputs and four general-purpose outputs.
- Supports three EA62 I/O boards.
- All ELID access management software is compatible (EastWIN, E.WIN & WinPro)
- Upgrades are simple using flash memory.
- Communication interface (Controller and PC): TCP/IP or RS485
- Communication interface (Controller and Reader/RIU): RS485